Trademark Policies & Usage Guidelines
You may use WIKA trademarks (including logos and taglines) to identify WIKA products, services and programs on packaging, promotional, and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not incorporate or include WIKA trademarks in your company name, product name, domain name, or in the name of your service.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as possible after that. For example: WIKA® Refrigeration Gauge.
- Your product name may not be confusingly similar to any of WIKA's trademarks.
- Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to WIKA, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply WIKA's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
- Reference to the WIKA trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphics should be significantly larger than the reference to WIKA's trademark.
If your use includes references to an WIKA product, the full name of the product must be referenced at the first and most prominent mention (for example: WIKA®). When referencing any WIKA trademarks, please mark with a ™ or ® as indicated in the WIKA Logo Library displayed below. You may not shorten or abbreviate any of WIKA's trademarks. Always spell and capitalize WIKA's trademarks exactly as they appear in the foregoing web page.
WIKA Logo Library
Download your choice of WIKA logo as JPG or EPS, with and without "Part of Your Business" tagline, in the Logo Library on right of page. Simply right click on the link, scroll to "Save Target As" and save to your desktop.
If you have any further logo or product image needs, email email@example.com.