The primary responsibilities of the Sensor Mechanical Engineer are the design and implementation of mechanical and electro-mechanical components of Mensor Sensor products.
Sensor Mechanical Engineer
- Design and document mechanical components and assemblies for Mensor Sensors.
- Analyze design requirements and propose mechanical designs to fulfill them.
- Estimate resource requirements to complete mechanical designs.
- Test, evaluate and analyze pressure sensors.
- Research of components for existing and new products.
- Create and maintain production drawings and work instructions for new Mensor Sensor products.
- Assemble or build any required parts, assemblies, or instruments until new products are released into production.
- Design and document production tooling required for new transducer designs.
- Provide training for new products to production technicians.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Four year Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with general production processes and methods.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to interface with the company's factory system.
- Must be able to travel domestically to analyze customer requirements
- Must be capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have very good communications skills and organizational abilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate production issues to management and to Production Technicians
- Must desire to resolve problems completely and thoroughly.
- Prefer familiarity with 3-D design
- Prefer knowledge of automated production welding
- Prefer familiarity of Finite Element Analysis
- Prefer familiarity with design for manufacturing (CNC)
- Prefer familiarity with a manufacturing environment
It is the policy of Mensor Corporation to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. If qualified, please submit your resume, including salary history, to email@example.com. Due to overwhelming response we will only contact those applicants we wish to pursue.